Monday, December 20, 2010

SANTA BE A DOLL...


Oh Santa Dear Santa, 
Do be a doll and bring a girl what she needs,
all the potions and lotions,
have her brow break out in beads,
sparkles and marvels and christmas cheer.
come on santa and be a dear...















For me these fabulous tartan themed palettes from MAC conjure up images of chestnuts and roaring fires after long higland walks with strapping Gerard Butler types in muddy boots
and kilts...ahem..anyway... they are the perfect stocking filler for any girl in pursuit of a little Scottish romance... in stores and online
It seems there is a little competition in the air as NARS have there own little limited edition christmas cracker to rival MAC with a slightly more Eastern flavor, that have one wondering again of another land and in this case i cant help but see myself as a 'maiko' a Japanese dancing girl preparing in the wings of the kabuki theatre painting my lips with the precision and delicacy only achieved with this elegant lip wand...the BENTO BOX for me ticks every box.




Ellis Faas will give you the perfect party look with her winter glow set, the mascara is luscious, the lip delectable and the eye shimmer is sensational.....












A Champagne candle... need i say more? and yes its French..c'est fantastic!...EAU DE CAMPANGE CANDEL from Sisley...buy it, light it -just don't be tempted to drink it...




 Who can resist this exquisite packaging from Dior, not to mention their to die for shades that will have you unwittingly giving smoldering eyes to Uncle Lionel on boxing day...



$68
The smell of pine for me is the ultimate sign thats it's Christmas, so nowyou can fool all your guests into thinking your perfectly decorated Christmas tree is in fact real!...Diptyque is my favorite, it lasts for hours, creates a beautiful festive glow, and you don't even have to light it to benefit from the wonderful woodsy smell...!! avail online and in select stores  




Despite the over load of sugar and booze Clarisonic will have you glowing like the T-Total angel on top of your Christmas tree... prices start at $149 avail on line and select stores

 As a huge fan of Temptu's tempary tatoos you can imagine my elf like excitement when i discovered these wonderful white tattoos that come in a variety of festive shapes..my favorite being the snow flakes...oh and by the way if you hadn't noticed, yes, I am competing with my Christmas tree this year...available at sephora and online $15.00




My biggest beauty obsession this year has been my nails, the 3week manicure that is set under a UV light has changed my life... avail at Urban Retreat  , nails inc or O.P.I to name a few, but if you fancy pumping it up over the holidays try O.P.I's black shatter top coat -it"shatters" leaving your base shinning through for an amazing "leopard" print look.
.

Organic, enviably stylish 'VAMP a NY' perfume by Honore des Pres is the ultimate gif for any skinny jean beauty looking for the finishing touch to her "do I know you?" look.... avail online and at spacenk and other select stores..




 And finally it just wouldn't be Christmas with out a box of the most "melt" in your mouth delicious handmade chocolates and in my opinion the best there is..mmmmmmm....visit their store in Notting hill or concession stand in Selfridges or alternatively order online....prices from £2.50


2 comments: