Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let me tempt you with Temptu....


I love u Temptu, after my recent experience with their range of airbrush makeup, courtesy of the lovely Ava and Laura, it's true to say I'm an airbrushing maniac in near danger of resembling David Bowie in his Aladdin Sane phase - hey I say that like it's a bad thing but I could totally pull off a purple lighting bolt!.. Or maybe not.

After a tutorial by the lovely Laura in their hip silverlake studio, I was itching to get my hands on their magic wand... And magic, my fellow beauties it is....
Carefully we color matched, clicked in a foundation capsule similar to something one may find lying around ones spaceship and off I went..

Now close your eyes and imagine you are floating through a misty cool cloud or perhaps you're on a ski trip in the alps, on a chair lift besides John-Paul (mmmm another misty story) either way Temptu's air brush's cool mist takes you to another level as it glides on ( sorry can't get the alps out of my head) evenly distributing a fine layer of dewy foundation and when you come across a bump in the road simply pause over any blemish for complete coverage. 


Now here's where it gets really exciting...select a bronze capsule wave your magic wand and like Picasso begin to shade the contours of your face, hollow out your cheeks, sun-kiss your brow, I even wafted my decollete! Next switch out for a blusher, Im in love with sheer berry, 'smile!' and ripen those apples and finally and oh so beautifully select the highlighter cap, champagne for an expensive glow, spritz those Cheekbones, collar bones and eyelids (creates a great pearlized shadow) and VOLIA! You'll have bone structure that would have Kate Moss shooting you daggers from across the room!

Their colors are divine, great tones to the foundation I particularly like natural and warm beige, although for me their blushers stole the show as boy do they LAST! With the look of a sheer wet blush, so creating the natural flush I love so much and rather than being absorbed and doing a disappearing act I was shocked to see that on returning from my shenanigans I was still flushed, well bronzed and blemish free! Ahhhhhhh poor John-Paul, there he was thinking he was the source of all my blushing...


Fancy a go?...buy here x
Temptu website www.temptu.com
Temptu Blog BLOG  

No comments:

Post a Comment